Does any of this sound like you?
- I want to feel more focused and less confused, lost and overwhelmed
- I want to experience more of a sense of direction
- I want to reduce my anxiety and stress levels
- I want to feel more confident and to tackle my low self esteem
- I want to find balance in work and play and in my mind and body
- I want to overcome panic attacks, feel less exhausted and more energised
- I want to develop healthier sleep patterns and improve my overall health and well-being
- I want to kick old habits such as overeating and drinking
- I wish I could stop comparing myself to other people and people pleasing
- If only I could overcome these jealousy and envy feelings because they hold me back
- Why can’t I just accept myself for who I am
- Why do I talk myself out of doing incredible things because I am afraid to discover if I’ve got what it takes
If your answer to one or more of these questions is yes then you may benefit from arranging a counselling, mindfulness or pyschotherapy appointment with me or by attending one of my mindfulness or personal development courses.
I offer a range of bespoke organisational, group and individual results orientated well being services using my own unique integrative approach including:
I am passionate about supporting people like you, to overcome issues such as anger, anxiety, stress, bereavement, low self esteem, bullying and work related issues through new ways of thinking and behaving.
I am a Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Mindfulness Teacher & Personal Development Consultant who promotes health and well-being in a practical fashion through a range of coaching, counselling and psychotherapy methodologies.
I offer short term and long term Bristol based private counselling services, psychotherapy and mindfulness services for adults aged over 18 this includes bespoke career and student counselling services.
My specialisms include though are not limited to:
being an only child
low self esteem and shyness
anger, anxiety, pain and stress management
You can book your appointment here or you can contact me on +44 07950 751352 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Bristol Practice address for one to one: Counselling, Mindfulness, CBT and Psychotherapy appointments is:
14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH.