In response to Coronavirus (Covid-19), I am offering telephone, online counselling and CBT sessions via Zoom and WhatsApp.
Everyone struggles or feels anxious at some point in their life, but for some people it can be an ongoing problem. Sharing your issues with a Counsellor or Psychotherapist in a safe, supportive, confidential environment often helps.
Psychotherapy is about you: your concerns, and your wellbeing
We can talk about Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Mindfulness Teacher Karen Deeming, MA, Ad Dip, UKCP reg and what clients say about her later. But for now, let’s establish how you can benefit from affordable, confidential, expert, private psychotherapy services based in Bristol.
Does any of this sound like you?
- I want to feel more focused and less confused, lost and overwhelmed
- I want to experience more of a sense of direction
- I want to move forward in my life by exploring issues from past that may be still holding me back
- I want to reduce my anxiety, loneliness and stress levels
- I want to feel more confident and to tackle my low self esteem
- I want to overcome panic attacks, feel less exhausted and more energised
- I want to develop healthier sleep patterns and improve my overall health and well-being
- Why can’t I just accept myself for who I am and stop comparing myself to other people
Then private psychotherapy sessions in Bristol may be very helpful for you.
What are the benefits of psychotherapy?
- Psychotherapy sessions can often bring clarity, peace of mind and the answers to the problems that you are struggling with
- Exploring your thoughts with a professional, non-judgmental person can make you feel less alone and more able to sort out your thoughts in a productive way
- When your thoughts are muddled, decision making can be tough. Psychotherapy is a collaborative relationship, which can help you to develop realistic plans to feel less stuck and to move forwards
- Psychotherapy can give you a greater degree of self-awareness and understanding of yourself and others can help you to improve your self-esteem, and become more reflective in your personal relationships
- Your life can suddenly begin to feel more enjoyable and fun
- Psychotherapy sessions can provide you with more direction and confidence, and with strategies how to develop to your full potential and to achieve goals
I am passionate about supporting people like you, to overcome issues such as anger, anxiety, stress, bereavement, low self esteem, bullying and work related issues through new ways of thinking and behaving.
I am a Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Mindfulness Teacher & Personal Development Consultant who promotes health and well-being in a practical fashion through a range of coaching, counselling and psychotherapy methodologies.
I offer short term and long term Bristol based private psychotherapy services for adults aged over 18 this includes bespoke student psychotherapy services.
My psychotherapy specialisms include though are not limited to:
- being an only child
- low self esteem and shyness
- anger, anxiety, pain and stress management
- relationship and boundary setting difficulties
My Bristol private counselling & psychotherapy services can also be funded by private health insurance. I work with a number of medical insurers including Aviva, PruHealth, WPA and Standard Life
My Bristol Psychotherapy Practice address is: 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH.