In response to Coronavirus (Covid-19), I am offering telephone, online counselling and CBT sessions via Zoom and WhatsApp at reduced rates.
Everyone struggles or feels anxious at some point in their life, but for some people it can be an ongoing problem, Sharing your issues in a safe, supportive, confidential environment often helps.
Curious to know more? Then please read on.
Or if you would prefer, and feel ready to do so, you can book your appointment here or you can contact me on 07950 751352 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have decided to consider psychotherapy, and are not quite ready yet to make contact or to arrange your first session:
By clicking on the links below you can find out more about:
- the issues you can bring to psychotherapy and how it can help
- the benefits of psychotherapy
- what to expect
- my fees
Below the image you will find more information about:
- my Bristol Psychotherapy Practice address
- my specialisms and qualifications
My specialisms include though are not limited to:
- being an only child
- low self esteem and shyness
- anger, anxiety, pain and stress management
- relationship and boundary setting difficulties
You can book your appointment here or you can contact me on 07950 751352 or by emailing: email@example.com.
My Bristol Psychotherapy Practice address is: Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH.