In response to Coronavirus (Covid-19), I am offering telephone, online counselling and CBT sessions via Zoom and WhatsApp at reduced rates.
- Psychotherapy can often bring clarity, peace of mind and the answers to the problems that you are struggling with
- Exploring your thoughts with a professional, non-judgmental person can make you feel less alone and more able to sort out your thoughts in a productive way
- When your thoughts are muddled, decision making can be tough. Psychotherapy is a collaborative relationship, which can help you to develop realistic plans to feel less stuck and to move forwards
- Psychotherapy can give you a greater degree of self-awareness and understanding of yourself and others can help you to improve your self-esteem, and become more reflective in your personal relationships
- Your life can suddenly begin to feel more enjoyable and fun
- Psychotherapy sessions can provide you with more direction and confidence, and with strategies how to develop to your full potential and to achieve goals