Online Coronavirus (Covid-19) Counselling is about you: your concerns, and your well-being.
But for now, let’s establish how you can benefit from affordable, confidential, expert, online Coronavirus (Covid-19) Counselling and CBT services.
Does any of this sound like you?
- I’m worried about coronavirus (Covid-19) and how it could affect my life
- I’m really missing my friends and family and need some tools to help me deal with self isolation more effectively
- It’s really difficult and stressful for me having to stay at home
- I want to feel more in control and able to tolerate uncertainty more productively
- I want to feel more focused and less confused, lost and overwhelmed
- I want to feel less claustrophobic and trapped
- I want to experience more of a sense of direction
- I want to develop healthier sleep patterns and improve my overall health and well-being
If your answer to one or more of these questions is yes then you may benefit from arranging an online or telephone coronavirus (Covid-19) Counselling or CBT appointment with me.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Psychotherapy & Counselling and have extensive online CBT and counselling experience working with clients both in the UK and overseas.
Working with issues as a result of Cornavirus (Covid-19) with a professional can be really beneficial and make life feel much more bearable.
Many people are understandably, struggling to adjust to the lifestyle changes imposed as a result of the unprecedented, Coronavirus (Covid-19) global pandemic. Deserted streets and the invisibility of the virus makes it more difficult to digest the severity of the response.
When our emotional brain experiences these unexpected, higher levels of uncertainty, we automatically “irrationally react” rather than “logically respond” often reverting to our fight or flight survival mechanism.
In that moment, our brain literally believes it is going to be eaten alive by another animal so becomes confused as to whether we’re being exposed to a traumatic trigger or not.
Online Coronavirus (Covid-19) Counselling and CBT sessions can help you to understand and to re-programme or re-frame these unhelpful reactions, thinking patterns and behaviours so that you feel less anxious, overwhelmed and scared.
Some typical emotional responses to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic so far are:
- Increased OCD behaviours
Sharing these issues with a Counsellor or Psychotherapist in a safe, supportive, confidential environment often helps.
Please note owing to current employment uncertainties, I have reserved a few lost cost concessionary slots during the daytime at a reduced fee of £40 per 50 minute online Coronavirus (Covid-19) Counselling or CBT appointment
Private Online Coranavirus (Covid-19) Counselling and CBT services can also be funded by private health insurance. I work with a number of medical insurers including Aviva, BUPA, PruHealth, WPA and Standard Life