In response to Coronavirus (Covid-19), I am offering telephone, online counselling and CBT sessions via Zoom and WhatsApp.
According to Oxford University Mindfulness Professors, thousands of peer-reviewed scientific papers prove that mindfulness enhances mental and physical wellbeing and reduces chronic pain.
So if you want to reduce anxiety, stress, depression, exhaustion, they all decrease with regular sessions of mindfulness exercises and meditations.
Mindfulness can also help you to improve your reaction times at home and at work.
Another benefit of mindfulness is that it enhances memory retention and an increase in mental and physical stamina.
Research also indicates that those of us who practice mindfulness regularly are calmer, happier, more contented and less prone to psychological distress.
Curious to know more about Mindfulness?
Then why not call or email me to discuss what happens in my one to one Mindfulness appointments or to book a place on my cutting edge Mindfulness courses.
Tel: +44 07950 751352
Mindfulness is about you: your concerns, and your wellbeing
We can talk about Psychotherapist and Mindfulness Teacher, Karen Deeming, MA, Ad Dip. UKCP reg, and what clients say about her later. But for now, let’s establish how you can benefit from confidential, expert, professional support……
Does any of this sound like you?
- I want to reduce stress and anxiety levels
- I would like to achieve the things I want to as well as those I have to
- I want to find balance in work and play and in my mind and body
- I want to feel less exhausted and more energised
- I want to improve my overall health and well-being
- I want to kick old habits such as overeating and drinking
- I wish I could stop comparing myself to other people and people pleasing
- If only I could overcome these jealousy and envy feelings because they hold me back
- Why can’t I just accept myself for who I am
- Why do I talk myself out of doing incredible things because I am afraid to discover if I’ve got what it takes
…Or perhaps you want some direction in life, to become more productive or to improve your relationships.
Whether it’s anger, bereavement, bullying, life having no purpose, low-self esteem, the menopause, personal development, redundancy or retirement. Mindfulness can help.
My Mindfulness Fees
The standard day time fee for my Bristol Mindfulness one to one sessions are £45 per hour and £55 per hour for evening appointments after 5pm. Each session will be for 50 minutes. If you prefer to pay for a block of sessions in advance I offer discounted rates so please do ask.
I also have a few concessionary slots so please do ask.
Mindfulness can be difficult to fit in if you have a hectic lifestyle and expensive if you have alot of other financial outgoings so I also offer fortnightly appointments.
Fees are £100 per hour at my London Practice.
My Mindfulness general public eight week courses are £250 in Bristol and Somerset and £350 in London
Online Mindfulness courses are also available so please do ask.
I accept payments by bank transfer and debit and credit cards using pay pal. Please note that you do not need to open a Paypal account to make a payment. You have the option of paying with a debit or credit card.